This course is aimed at anyone who requires a course in health and safety awareness. It is designed to meet the Health and Safety regulations and covers regulations, precautions, planning, risk assessing, PPE, individual sectors, what causes accidents, employer/employee responsibilities, RIDDOR, COSHH, first aid, workstation/VDU safety, working at heights, gas safety, occupational health, infection control, electricity, enforcement and the dangers and links in the regulations in fire and manual handling.
The course can be taken as a video online course or by one of our approved national instructors.
CORE FEATURES INCLUDED
We Are Also Providing Training And Have Partner Centres In Chelmsford, Romford, Ilford, Gants Hill, Barking, Essex, Around East London And Parts Of West London. We Also Have Established Our Partner Centres Working In Areas Of Birmingham And Manchester
- What causes accidents?
- Health and Safety Law
- Employee and Employer Responsibility
- Prevention of Accidents
- Why prevention is important and what can be done
- Risk Assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Substances dangerous to health
- First Aid Provision
- Training Requirements
- Basic First Aid Advice
- RIDDOR and accident reporting
- Work place policies and procedures
- Equipment in the workplace and how you can get hurt
- Specific areas of health and safety training.
- Formal Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Triangle
- Calling the fire service
- Evacuation Procedures
- Fire Good Housekeeping
- Manual Handling
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Workstation and VDU safety
- Working at Heights
- Occupational Health
- Infection Control
- Summary of Health and Safety
- Enforcement of health and safety regulations
- What you need to remember and what to do next