CCTV Courses: £149 Book Your Seats Now LIMITED OFFER!!!
A Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) Licence Is Required When Manned Guarding Activities Are Carried Out Through The Use Of Closed Circuit Television Equipment To:
- Monitor the activities of a member of the public in a public or private place; or
- Identify a particular person.
A Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) licence is required only if your services are supplied for the purposes of or in connection with any contract to a consumer.
DoorSupervisor4u team consists of highly qualified trainers who will help you to achieve quality training in CCTV/PSS. This 4 day course is designed to help you to get the basic job training that meets the SIA requirements for licensing.
The course enables operatives to apply for an SIA CCTV PSS (Public Space Surveillance) license and will help you to develop and improve your working environment. On completion of this course, you will have achieved the relevant understanding of the current legislation required and valuable knowledge of CCTV surveillance systems.
The qualification and experience you get through the training will cover:
- Unit 1: Working in the Private Security Industry
- Unit 2: Working as a CCTV Operator
- Unit 3: Practical Operation of CCTV Equipment Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) Training
In order to obtain an SIA licence you will need to show that you are trained to the right level. This applies to front line staff only.
To get one of the qualifications linked to Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) licensing you will need to attend and take two training modules and take and pass two exams. The course may be delivered over four days or during weekends and/or evening sessions. The duration of the training should be 32 GLH.
Core Learning And Qualifications For A CCTV (Public Space Surveillance) Licence
Core Learning For Common Security Industry Knowledge (10 Hours)
- Session 1: Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Session 2: Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Session 3: Fire Safety Awareness
- Session 4: Emergency Procedures
- Session 5: The Private Security Industry
- Session 6: Communication Skills and Customer Care
CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) Specialist Module (22 Hours)
- Session 1: Introduction to the Roles and Responsibilities of the CCTV Operator and other CCTV Staff
- Session 2: Codes of Practice, Operational Procedures and Guidelines
- Session 3: CCTV Equipment and its Operation
- Session 4: Control Room Communications and Access Control
- Session 5: Legislation
- Session 6: Dealing with Incidents
- Session 7: CCTV Surveillance Techniques
- Session 8: Emergency Procedures in the CCTV Control Room
- Session 9: Health and Safety at Work in the CCTV Environment
Exemption And Part-Exemption Arrangements. If You Already Have Some Form Of UK Qualification In CCTV Operation It May Mean That You Are Exempt From All Or Part Of The SIA Approved Training.
We Are Also Providing Training And Have Partner Centres In Chelmsford, Romford, Ilford, Gants Hill, Barking, Essex, Around East London And Parts Of West London. We Also Have Established Our Partner Centres Working In Areas Of Birmingham And Manchester